Terms And Conditions
Our terms and conditions are applied whenever you choose our company for your loans in Canada. If you disagree, you need not select our company.
Apex Loans Canada is a loan company that provides loans to people who can qualify our loan process. (Here are the requirements) We allow you to keep driving your car while you go through the loan process with us. If you fail to make payments, you will lose your car that you are using as collateral.
The term ‘Apex Loans Canada’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. On the other hand, the word ‘you’ refers to the user who wants to apply for a title loan or viewer of our website.
Here are the following “terms” of use of this website for your loans:
- The site contains general information about our title loans
- It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any guarantee regarding the suitability or accuracy of the information offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- All private information is secure in our databases, and we do not share it with anyone.
- We do not send any unwanted or spam emails. You will only receive communication regarding your loan, policy or inquiry.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This company contains services that are owned by us and licensed according to the laws in Canada.
Some pages of the website may include some links to other websites that are provided for the user’s convenience or further details and information about some terms used in the content. These links do not signify that we recommend or endorse those websites. Apex Loans Canada does not have any responsibility for the content of the linked sites.
The reproduction of the content is totally prohibited, except if it is as per the copyright notice. This notice is a part of the terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website is considered as a criminal offence and can lead to severe damage. Any dispute arising out of such use of the website will be handled according to the Laws of Canada.